Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by emma3662, 3 October 2011 Social URL.

1. emma3662

emma3662 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    starting diet tomorrow - sooo nervous any tips for a good 1st week? and do you have to use all syns everyday dont know if i'll have room for any - going to do extra easy :) would also love to see peoples average days to steal ideas lol x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. nicholahall

nicholahall Full Member

Drink lots of water. Try to plan for the week. Eat food you love and no you don't need to have all of your sins each day.

4. gobolino

gobolino Gold Member

Start Weight:
    12st8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(5.68%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World :)
    Good luck! If you want meal ideas, I'd suggest you head over to the food diaries section of the site...... lots of ideas to be pinched there :)

5. emma3662

emma3662 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    im having an indians tonight to get rid of any cravings and im going full throttle tomorrow - porridge for brekkie 6 1/2 sins (instant syrup flavor) tuna pasta for lunch and maybe chicken with salad or veg for tea yum yum asda 1st and im not getting sucked into that bickie aisle - is it 1 syn per 20 calories???

6. xMandyDx

xMandyDx Determination is Key

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st1lb
    Lost(%):
    3st7lb(19.44%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    You can have 28g of porridge as your Healthy Extra B, and use your Healthy Extra A for milk, thereby not using any syns for brekkie. If you need it sweet, use some splenda or some other sweetener. Syn free brekkie is way better than a synful one :p

20 calories per syn, is the norm, yep..but to be honest I wouldn't use that formula for anything but snacks.

7. emma3662

emma3662 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    thats great thanks going to 1st meeting tomorrow quite excited but nervous too think i could have porridge without it bein sweet after that box is gone either that or my friend has a 3 year old im sure he wont say no lol :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.