emma3662

Silver Member
starting diet tomorrow - sooo nervous any tips for a good 1st week? and do you have to use all syns everyday dont know if i'll have room for any - going to do extra easy :) would also love to see peoples average days to steal ideas lol x

Good luck! If you want meal ideas, I'd suggest you head over to the food diaries section of the site...... lots of ideas to be pinched there :)

im having an indians tonight to get rid of any cravings and im going full throttle tomorrow - porridge for brekkie 6 1/2 sins (instant syrup flavor) tuna pasta for lunch and maybe chicken with salad or veg for tea yum yum asda 1st and im not getting sucked into that bickie aisle - is it 1 syn per 20 calories???

im having an indians tonight to get rid of any cravings and im going full throttle tomorrow - porridge for brekkie 6 1/2 sins (instant syrup flavor) tuna pasta for lunch and maybe chicken with salad or veg for tea yum yum asda 1st and im not getting sucked into that bickie aisle - is it 1 syn per 20 calories???

You can have 28g of porridge as your Healthy Extra B, and use your Healthy Extra A for milk, thereby not using any syns for brekkie. If you need it sweet, use some splenda or some other sweetener. Syn free brekkie is way better than a synful one :p

20 calories per syn, is the norm, yep..but to be honest I wouldn't use that formula for anything but snacks.

You can have 28g of porridge as your Healthy Extra B, and use your Healthy Extra A for milk, thereby not using any syns for brekkie. If you need it sweet, use some splenda or some other sweetener. Syn free brekkie is way better than a synful one :p

20 calories per syn, is the norm, yep..but to be honest I wouldn't use that formula for anything but snacks.
thats great thanks going to 1st meeting tomorrow quite excited but nervous too think i could have porridge without it bein sweet after that box is gone either that or my friend has a 3 year old im sure he wont say no lol :)

Back