kelly<3

hi everyone im kelly and a newbie on lighter life total am in week 3 and wi is tomarrow nite have had a great week but always get nervous that im not gonna loose :(does anyone else feel like this or is it just me :)

hi everyone im kelly and a newbie on lighter life total am in week 3 and wi is tomarrow nite have had a great week but always get nervous that im not gonna loose :(does anyone else feel like this or is it just me :)

Hi Kelly and welcome to the forum and LL in general, we all feel like that at times, sometimes at the beginning, sometimes nearer the end. If you have stuck to it 100% there is noway you could not have lost weight! Have faith!!
Make sure you keep your water intake up as it can slow the losses down.
You have not put your stats up so we can't see how much you want to lose, you can add a ticker as well which is quite fun to update and is motivational too!

Good luck with your journey, and post often as it really helps, feel free to ask questions, nothing too silly on here, we have all had the same thoughts!!

x

Welcome Kelly
Good luck. If you stick to the plan you WILL lose approx 1 stone and 1 dress size a month.
How's it going?
Good luck.

:welcome2:

Hello and a warm welcome to the forum.
You have done well to get to week 3. Just shows that you can do it !
The weight loss is variable from week to week but on average u loose 1 stone a month.
Dont be hard on yourself if the loss is lesser than normal this week it may be due to periods, less water intake etc. Just stick to the diet and the results will show
This forum is a fab support network !

Hello and welcome, as above you can expect to lose around a stone per month along with a dress size, (I have done so).

Hope you are not finding it too bad? I have recently started using the gelatin powder to make a moose, its lovely and i recommend it.

Will check back in few days to see how you are doing-off to get ready for night shift now :(

good luck for weigh in xxx

Hi Kelly, really pleased to hear you're doing so well.

I'm only on day 2 and it's good to read up on people that are so succesful - doing what it says on the tin is all I'm focussing on right now. If I do what I am supposed to then at some point I will be the size I want to be.

Try not to worry before WI day. But yes, I always do too, so I'm being a bit hypocritical :p I always feel the need to weigh myself at home so I've gotten rid of the scales. It doesn't matter what it says just that it says something that's lower than before.

(I say all this but you can bet the day before my first WI i'll be in a right pickle!!!) x

Back