Current Weight:
    21st9.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    17st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi every1, I am new to ww's today!! Joined but very confused. I did slimming world before and lost alot of weight but since hvnt.my gallbladder out 3 months ago, it's not hapn !!! I am so depressed and thought it's was time for a change. I am on 48 daily pro points and then still got 49 on top of that ..... Oooooo seems hundreds !! Help :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. top_stuff

top_stuff Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st13lb
    Current Weight:
    9st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(9.8%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I'm a newbie as well, but i have had sum tips which seem to b workin for me....:

Drink plenty of water...

Use all your daily points - Use um or lose um.... Sumet to do wiv ur metabolic rate. Not enuf points = poor metabolism...

Have anything u fancy, but in moderation... I'm a total cheese addict, n have quite a bit each day.... But if it fits in wiv ma points that's gd enuf for me :D

Hope i've helped n not hindered... Remember this is a new start. Forget about SW... New diet, new u... Chin up sweetie....
    Keep me posted... Jay x

4. pugh

pugh Member

Diet:
    WW
    You can do this. You may feel that you're eating too much but I promise you it will work. Use all of your points it's important that you don't feel you are doing without.

I love this diet. ALl my life I've known exactly what I should and should not be eating but still eat it anyway. I've always needed help with portion control and this is what this diet does.

Good luck.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.