Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Linda1971, 14 October 2011 Social URL.

1. Linda1971

Linda1971 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st1lb
    Current Weight:
    10st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(16.39%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hi

I've just started slimming world and have a question. If a 4 portion meal is syn free then can you have 2 portions if you are extra hungry or do you have to stick to 1. Sorry if i'm being thick!:)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. chun-ky

chun-ky Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Current Weight:
    11st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st2lb
    Lost(%):
    4st8.5lb(29.32%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Eat untill you are satisfied, not stuffed :) If you need to portions then go ahead!

4. chun-ky

chun-ky Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Current Weight:
    11st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st2lb
    Lost(%):
    4st8.5lb(29.32%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    *Two not to! Lol

5. Lady_Amalthea

Lady_Amalthea Looking for Slimville!

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    9st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st12lb
    Lost(%):
    4st6lb(31%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hellooo & welcome....

I was a little confused about that too...seems too good to be true. Usually I end up making a little extra of my evening meal, eat one portion which usually fills me up pretty well - then if I get the hunger pangs later, I can go snack on the leftovers. If I don't feel the need to, they keep til the next day or my boyfriend polishes them off :)

6. heyxtara

heyxtara Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st7lb(25%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    It should be fine - I did it all the way through my weight loss. I'm one of those people who wasn't satisfied on WW or meal replacement diets because I HAVE to have a massive portion!

If all the ingredients are free, the whole dish should be free no matter how much you eat - just be careful to only eat until satisfied and not stuffed and you should be fine :)

I know it seems too good to be true, but it really does work :)

7. who_la_hoop

who_la_hoop Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st9.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st7lb
    Lost(%):
    6st1.5lb(36.62%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    If you are hungry, you can eat as many portions as you like (though if you are on extra easy, remember your 1/3rd superfree!). I like big portions, so the 'for 4' recipes often feed me just me and my boyfriend, with sometimes a portion left over for my lunch the next day.

Or, if it's a pasta dish with sauce, for example, sometimes I'll cook less pasta but make the full amount of sauce. That keeps my portions big but bulks it out with even more veg etc :)

8. MissClumsy

MissClumsy Dreaming of this dress!

Start Weight:
    19st10lb
    Current Weight:
    16st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st13lb(14.86%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    You're not being thick at all! :) I agree with everyone else, just eat until you are full! I made a HUGE Spanish style omelette last night (fried potatoes, eggs and mushrooms with cheese as HEA, all done in Fry Light of course!) and ate the whole thing during the course of the evening! :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.