Newbie :)

FridgeNinja

Hey everyone!

It's FridgeRaider here, I'm a newbie.

I've always struggled with my weight but recently i reached my all time highest weight and I don't like it! No doubt I will end up posting my life story at some point.

Anyhoo I'm looking forward to shedding the pounds with the help of my fellow Minimins xoxo

Welcome Aboard!
This site is fab- sometimes I spend so much time in the evening checking the threads I look up and 'oh'...it's time for bed and I haven't eaten all round me like I normally do! The best diet tool ever!
Xoxo

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

welcome to the forum, best of luck with your diet!!! x

Hi, I'm also a newbie ... Started SW about a month ago and losing bit by bit... stumbled across this site whilst looking for recipes ... figured its easier to maybe keep my food diary on here rather than faffing on SW site daily ... *loL* Plus the ideas from people on this site is fantastic ... so far I've found cake, chips AND crisp recipes ... love it!

Thanks! I am using this through my I phone and am trying to figure out how it works. Have you been on it much?

Hiii :)

I'm new too! Well, i joined over the summer but since coming back to uni I've neglected the diet! We are around the same weight by the looks of it with similar goals! What diet are you planning on following? I'm going to go back to calorie counting!

Also, WOO WALES!

Thanks for all the welcomes guys! Great to see I'm not the only newbie!

Cherry_Flambe- CAKE recipes!? I don't eat such horrible substances :p

Just_angie...West Wales?...Uni?...I fear we may be around the corner from each other... lol :D I have put on three stone since coming to uni :(
I don't really know what I'm going to follow atm I'm sort of an anxious eater so I think just watching what I eat and staying calm will be the first thing and back to the gym! I love going to the gym but i really cba sometimes especially as I have a really busy schedule. Also got an appointment with a wellness coach on monday to look at herbalife, she thinks I might be able to lose a stone before xmas and keep it off with one of their programs but I have to say I'm not convinced :p.

Ahhh where are you in uni/from?

I'm from West Wales but went to uni in Swansea....have graduated now but still living there (seems the kind of place where nobody leaves!) But i put on about 2 stone since the start of uni and wasn't happy with my weight even before so need to sort my life out.

Just bought a cross trainer online - £20! Saves joining the gym for £30 a month! Watch this space :)

Welcome to the forum! Good luck on your weight loss journey! x

Didn't mean to press send!
Hi just_angie! I havent been on here in a week. I'm on weight watchers at the moment. Trying to get back on track! Weighed in lastnight and lost half a pound!

Welcome FridgeRaider! Good luck with the weightloss! Emms x

Back