supamum

hi everyone

all the testimonies are really inspiring, i have just started the LT 100% yesterday and i am really excited about this journey to the newer thinner me. any advice is welcomed. good luck to you all. cant wait for my first weigh in.:)

Welcome supamum, congrats on starting lipotrim , best thing I ever did. I'm on my fourth week and have to say it's not to bad , first few days for me was the worst . After that I was fine , not hungry , loads of energy . If your having a bad day just come on here and you will get all the support you need , it's working for me & it will for you to . Best of luck . Tigger x

Welcome supamum, congrats on starting lipotrim , best thing I ever did. I'm on my fourth week and have to say it's not to bad , first few days for me was the worst . After that I was fine , not hungry , loads of energy . If your having a bad day just come on here and you will get all the support you need , it's working for me & it will for you to . Best of luck . Tigger x

Best Advice going.
Welcome and good luck with your weight loss journey.
Only other thing I can say is keep going with the water. Sometimes it feels like I have drunk a small lake but there is always room for more!!!
Keep on here for advice and support, and let every one know how it is going for you, especially those fab weigh in figures!!
Every one is here for the same end result and will support you and help where ever they can. It's like one big dieting family!!
x x x

:bighug: Welcome to you Supamum and best of luck on your journey to slimland! We're here anytime with support and advice if you need it hun.

Helloooo and welcome!

Well done for starting you have made a brilliant decision joining in here too! If I could give you any advice it would be...

Drink tons of water

Don't dwell if you ever get a trifle blue

And log on here and get involved there is always some lovely person around any time of the day of night, to chat, to listen, give advice and make you feel better if youre worried or anything is wrong!

Good luck on your journey, hope it's a good one!!
Xxx

Welcome supamum - before you know it you'll have to change that to supaslim!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

thanks traceyanne
i will definately keep you all updated with the weight loss but looking at everones profile it seems like some big shoes to fill on the first weigh in. everyone loses loads hope i can do you proud.

it really is water hun. Make it the first thing you have - I make the mistake of not having enough to start the day and then ended up feeling a bit more hungry than usual. Get at least the first litre down you before noon is my advice (depending on what time you get up of course).
Weight will be off you in no time at all xxxx

I'm new to the forum but 3 weeks into TFR.......looking forward to getting back into a wardrobe full of clothes!

Back