Cheekysoph

Hey everyone :) thought i wud introduce myself starting on Monday eeeeek :s

I'm 27 and from Berkshire. Over the past year ive put on a whopping 2 and a half stone , i was already a big girl at a size 16 and now i feel even more uncomfortable here's what happened......I had a tough year mentally, for some reason at the lovely age of 27 I had my midlife crisis!!!! The past came back to haunt me, all the feelings I had as a child all the pressure that built up over the years just erupted and I had a break down :( I was so low that getting out a bed was a struggle and my relationship with my fiancée suffered as I refused to talk about things and moped around. I turned to food emotionally when I felt sad I wud turn to wine and constantly eat humph...... But now I feel great :) I had cbt counselling which helped me great deal and even tho I can't let go of certain things I can control how I feel I'm looking to the future now and can't wait for 2012. So that's me :)

Would love to meet new people on here so we can support each other and help each other to reach our goals xxxx soph xxxx

Hi I'm Sarah,had similar problem,I have 4 and a half stone to lose (lost 7 stone so far).I'm sure you will find this site a great support,I know I have good luck.looking forward to following your success x x

Back