turkish delight

Hi everyone, i joined this wonderful site tody on the recommendations of a friend. i am currently doing weight-watchers however i havnt been since the end of November, i was doing ok but think i have put on at least half a stone since i stopped going, i am taking the plunge and going back on Monday to get the bad news!!!. looking forward to getting to know you all and sharing your experiences and i will up-date you when i have been weighed on Monday. xx

Hi there, welcome!

You're doing the right thing by going back to class tomorrow, let us know how you get on :)

Thank you for the welcome, i will post tomorrow after my weigh in, well done on your 1st weigh in. x

Hi ladies, well i went back and got on the scales this morning, and was really surprised i have put on 4lbs since the end of November, i know its a gain but i was pleased with it as i have not dieted at all since November and ate and drank loads over christmas, i am back on track now and will re-new my monthly pass to keep me going back to the weigh ins, good luck with everyones weigh ins this week. x

Back