tinkerblonde

Hello everyone.
I am about to start slim and save today. I am sooo excited. I am sick of feeling like a fat sloth. Part psychological , maybe,but its how I feel.
I lost four stone on lighter life lite after having my daughter. A stone crept on then I rejoined last year and lost a stone that I had put on. However over the last year I have binged myself to put on 2 and a half stone , with the odd few weeks of weight watchers , otherwise I am sure it would have been much worse.
I did love the taste of the lighter life products , but I think its expensive and horrible waiting around to find a meeting and get a baby sitter etc. so I was looking for another VLCD and came across slim and save , reading these forums I thought it sounds great.
I have tried celeb slim but I didnt like the taste and I think the shakes are alot of cals. I looked at Exante but again the shakes looked around 200 cals , on lighter life and S and S they look around 130. Every little helps on a VLCD or maybe I am too obsessive?
So I am starting today and hoping to lose 2.5 stone. I have the shepherds pie meal for later,but from reading the forum, I am a but dreading but I will see later.
Thanks for reading.

Hi Tinkerblonde,

I'm on Lighterlife at the mo, I've been cheating and messing around with food for months and wasting precious £££'s cause I can't stand the food packs. I found slim n save and I feel like I've found a diet I can stick to.

The sns food packs are really nice, esp. Spaghetti bol and chilli! This diet has helped get me back on track. It has taken me longer to get into ketosis (5 days against 3) but I'm here now.

Good luck with your journey xx

I'm on lighterlife too - but I substitute some Slim and Save packs because I really like them! Being able to have a meal which tastes nice is a real treat! I like the spag bol, chilli and cottage pie from SnS. Their bars are lovely - although about half the size of LL ones. The tomato soup is rank. You can order samples for 99p a pack if you want to try things first.

Hi tinkerblonde, good luck with S&S! I was nervous about the cottage pie afte looking at this forum but I actually love it, it's my favourite now! I do agree the tomato soup is baaaad though! Only made one, sniffed it, licked the spoon and then poured it away! I love everything else though!
Fingers crossed for you, I'm sure you'll do great x

Oh - and don't forget that you can have up to 200g of certain vegetables too in addition to your 4 packs if you wish to. Quite different from LL! SnS will send you the full list with an order. It's up to you whether you have them or not but if it helps keep you on track then it seems like a good idea to me.

Hello everyone,
Thanks for your replies in such a short space of time. These forums seem so supportive.
I just had my first Hazelnut shake for breakfast. It was delicious. I was really surprised.

Hi Tinkerblonde, good luck on your journey! i too am looking to lose around 2 and half stone, ive already lost just over 2 stone, most with another VLCD but this one is much better! the packs are amazing and the cost, well that speaks for itself! i used to spend £75 plus a week just on my food bill, that doesnt include take aways and other junk! this plan is fab hun, anything you need to know just stick it on here and check the frequently asked questions bit and you will get your answer, the people on tyhsi forum are lovely :) xx

Hello, welcome! The hazelnut is lovely, my fave when done with crushed ice but it's too cold right now. Def the friendliest forum I've ever used, diet or otherwise. They look after you here!

Hi tinkerbelle, welcome and good luck :) xxx

Hiya Tinkerblonde...welcome 2 s&s.

Welcome tinkerblonde. Hope you enjoy the products. There are so many different ones hopefully you will find a variety that you like.

Back