YellowUmbrella

Hiii,

Its day 4 on Lipotrim for me. I've always been fairly confident and never let my weight bother me before but have noticed that i've put on a massive 3 stone over the last year. So i've started Lipotrim...

I find the shakes very hard to drink to the point that they make me wretch... i've stuck with strawberry and chocolate as the chicken soup and vanilla sample's were very hard for me to swallow...

Today is much better the shakes seem to be going down a bit betterand I even managed a workout this morning...

Can't wait to find out how much I've lost on Monday!

Welcome along. You've joined a great diet and a fantastic forum!! Being on here will give you all the support you need to stay on plan and lose the weight!

Thanks dusty! I did do lipotrim last year for a couple of weeks and lost a stone but then I got diagnosed with anxiety and depression and went to a really bad place ... The dieting got replaced with lots of pills and therapy... Thankfully I'm in a much better place now and this forum is fantastic!! Here's to a thinner me!

So doesn't today working backstage at a wedding expo... 20 thin models running round in there underwear... That's motivation right there! The biggest one was probably a size 10... Only had one shake in the morning but they couldn't even tempt me with a free lunch... However I did hate that the models ate like horses and didn't have an ounce of fat on them!

Well done for sticking with it xxx

welcome to forum and dont worry about models eating lots of food most of it will have ended up in a toilet bowl :eek::D

welcome to forum and dont worry about models eating lots of food most of it will have ended up in a toilet bowl :eek::D
yes

"waist" not, want not! no point eating if you are not going to use it as fuel.

I would not cook a healthy meal for myself before then scrapped it straight into the toilet bowl. Total waste!

A nice big pat on the back to us to addressing our issues properly!:grouphugg:

Thanks ladies ... Not doing well at all today fee rough and the stupid shakes are still making me gag and feel sick ...

Another day with the stick thin models... Although the male ones were rather yum running round backstage in their boxers...

Plus of the day was the models getting shocked at me being nearly 30... And also that I'm still 100% but it's only 9pm!!

Went to my weigh-in and had lost 12lbs but when the pharmacy lady asked how it was going told her I kept gagging and she told me that this maybe isn't the diet for me had a long chat with her and she kinda put me off but didn't even give me any re-feed instructions or anything! Tried to eat healthy for the next two weeks which didn't work as I managed to put on 9lbs back on.. Then spoke to a different pharmacist who was much more supportive and start LT again yesterday! End of day two and I feel yuck however this time round no gagging! It's like a miracle!

Hi.
Good to see you back!!
Our stats are nearly the same! I'm an inch taller than you and 2lb heavier. And we both have the same end goal!!

I wish I'd tackled my problme before hitting 30! Good luck to you.
We can do this togther!!

Dusty

Thanks dusty ... How long have you been on lipotrim? I'm looking forward to weigh in on Monday! On day three at the moment and it really doesn't feel that bad but I'm about to cook a lamb curry for my brother as it's his birthday today and when the lambs cooking in all the herbs and spices my mouth will be watering!

Wow that's a massive loss I'd be happy to lose 4stone in 11 weeks.. I'm going to a uni mates wedding in 3 months and I want to lose 4st by then after that I can go on the refeed...

The lamb curry was apparently cooked really well and no1 in the family even noticed that I'd replaced the normal oil we use with 1 cal olive oil spray!

Oh damn :( ... My boredom led me to see a friend who wanted KFC for her tea and so got me to drive her... Being stick thin she doesn't understand the concept of dieting and kept telling me to eat with her ... When I tried to explain she just kept telling me a bit of chicken won't hurt long story short we ended up in an argument and I just dropped her off home with her KFC!

Day 7 feeling very low and moody today although still 100% and it's weigh in tomorrow so pleased about that :)

Hoping for 7+ lbs and trying to take each day as it comes...

Thats a fantastic loss!

I lost 16 in my first week too and still went on to have some good losses after that.

Well done and keep on!

Dusty

Back