Thanks lovely I wanna lose another 2 stone by my 30th which is on may 1st do you think that's possible 28lbs in 5 weeks?

Well done you!!! excellent loss..... looking forward to nexts weeks now :D woohooo xxxx

Thanks Lou x

Day 8 - TOTM started - back pain galore

Yesterday was a fab day first my incredible loss and second being short-listed in a competition for one of my short stories!

Lol mixed my days up yesterday!

Day 10 - I got chills they're multiplying and I'm loooosiiinnggg the lbs but these shaaakkes I am tryin they're repulsifyingggg

Gotta shape up cos I need a man ... And well I wanna be thinner too ... Gotta shape up you better understand need lose a stone or twooo...

:)

Had 3 shakes yesterday but only 2 today and really can't manage another one :( gonna have 3 tomorrow instead now and also limit water to 4litres max

Week 1 - 16lbs

Day 11 only managed two shakes again.. Might have to speak to the pharmacist about a multivitamin I can take...

Fabulous that people already notice that I've lost weight! Can't wait for Monday's WI :)

Have one as soon as you get up - one 4-5 hours later and one another 4-5 hours later!

Day 12 - just had one determined to have 3 today!! Will have about around 6pm and then one before bed!

Went on the scales before and I think they're broken as they showed 17st6lb first I nearly died of shock then got on again and they showed 18st13 then 3rd time they showed 19st 1lb so I think I need new scales!!

Hi Hun, have you tried to make the shakes into a mousse? I love the vanilla one with a bit of coffee in it, its gorgeous. I wasn't keen on the shakes, how do you make them? If you use a food processer and whizz it up for a while it tastes much better.
Well done on your first lose, thats get :)

Thanks jacs!

I'm not actually finding the drinking bad anymore just stomach ache after and feeling yucky!

Day 12 what a day!! First I screwed up by eating a piece of lamb then I get a flat tyre 15 miles away from home at midnight!

:( hate that I wasn't 100% and it's TOTM so probably won't lose anything Grrr

you will be fine, all that has happened is you have had a bit of protein, it won't take you out of ketosis. Don't worry, just move on from it, I am sure you will have a good loss

Not to self stay away from scales! Everytime I see them I get the urge to jump on... Mine are showing a 6lb loss but then got on em again and was same weight as Monday's WI ... :(

I am exactly the same but dont worry, all will be well for the official weigh in I am sure, me tomorrow too!

Back