Day 15 - feeling really low today and not been sleeping great for the last couple of nights which is not good... Need to get off this slippery slope to insomnia!!

Also very disappointed as my losses aren't showing at all and no1 can tell I've lost anything and more importantly my clothes feel the same and I feel lighter!

Feel miserable and the only saving grace is a trip to London with Girlies at the weekend! But even with that I'm paranoid about regaining on the two days I'll be eating...

I have only had one full nights sleep since I started the diet and I think it has caught up with me today, really sleepy so I know how you feel!
I am sure you are starting to look different with such fantastic losses.
Don't worry about the weekend, it will do you good. If you have to eat just go for chicken/fish, after all a tiny bit will fill you up. If you fancy a drink gin has no carbs!
I am off to Madrid in 9 days for a hen weekend and that's my plan, was thinking of doing a refeed first but now think I will just be careful, it is only for 3 days.
Keep going, it will all be worth it, you'll see.

Patches I must stress to you that drinking alchohol is a very bad idea when your in ketosis the health risks can be fatal! Either do the refeed and have a drink or stay clear of alchohol but if u drink after just having a small amount of chicken or fish u will make yourself very very ill!

I'm sticking to coke zero...

Good for you, don't worry, I'm not too much of a drinker at the best of times so I won't be doing anything too drastic! I have only been invited on the hen weekend as the sensible one, the others say they know they will be safe with me there taking control!

That's good lol but think about it carefully and eat beforehand if you decide to drink... Once your out of ketosis it's fine... Enjoy! X

Day 18 -

Feeling very low today ... My mood started of ok but just got lower and lower throughout the day.. Feel achy and teary and just want to curl up under my duvet and cry! Not felt like this since before Xmas when I first came off the citalopram... Need to get over it as don't want to ruin my weekend away - luckily I'm leaving tomorrow so won't have time to sink deeper into depression!

Diet is going ok I suppose 100% today and still bricking if that I will gain whilst away but need to stay strong and positive! :(

The weekend will be fine, don't beat yourself up. Do your best and relax about it. From all the posts on here most people have to cope with breaks away or meals out, as long as it is very short term I don't think you can do much harm. It's only 2 days, drink lots of water and that coupled with the fact you will no doubt be walking a lot will mean you will be fine. If you STS it isn't the end of the world. Enjoy the weekend !

Thanks patches... I think my mood was a blipped relapse of depression which I had all last year! Feeling better now though x

Let loose on the weekend and ate loads :( I think I've put all the weight I lost back on!!! Back on TFR today but have my weigh in tomorrow and it will be a depressing gain!

Well done for getting straight back on TRF today. I hope you had a great weekend with your mates. Don't worry to much about what you have eaten hun, it will be gone by this time next week ;)

Thanks Kay had a really good time but I know that I've gained so feel crap but I think it will come of easily because family can see the loss still!

Day 24 - feel really rough today probably going back into ketosis but also back on TOTM 2nd time in the month!! :( the pains and cramps are bad but I'm usually bad anyway... It's a drag that I can't have any comfort food but it will pay off I guess come weigh in day!!

Day 25 - I HATE THIS DIET ... Miserable and feel like a social leper I've turned down 3 invites this week and now can't even sit in my own living room as it's my sisters birthday and they've been eating my favourite dish chicken curry and pilou rice ... Followed by cake strawberries and chocolate... Would have gone out but my mates went for a meal and didn't even invite me! These are two friends that are super skinny but beside the point as I'm the one that introduced them to each other less then 4 weeks ago yet they are now excluding me... Probably don't want a fatty cramping their style!!
Apart from the social aspect I feel crap every time I have a shake I want to puke... Back down to two a day... TOTM is turning into the never-ending crampfest and to top it off when I told my best mate that I lost 2lbs after London she said but aren't you worried it's going to show on your next weigh in as you haven't had time for the food to become fat before you got weighed... So now I'm dreading WI day for that reason but also because my sis wants me at her birthday party on Sunday and it's at a Buffet Restaurant! Pissed off and wound up!!
Rant over x

Hey Umbrella, that's not like you! I am sure that your friends didn't mean to exclude you, they probably knew it was your sisters birthday and that you would be with her or just didn't want to make it awkward for you if they were eating. You know all these awkward times will be worth it in the long run, just hang in there!

Day 25 - I HATE THIS DIET ... Miserable and feel like a social leper I've turned down 3 invites this week and now can't even sit in my own living room as it's my sisters birthday and they've been eating my favourite dish chicken curry and pilou rice ... Followed by cake strawberries and chocolate... Would have gone out but my mates went for a meal and didn't even invite me! These are two friends that are super skinny but beside the point as I'm the one that introduced them to each other less then 4 weeks ago yet they are now excluding me... Probably don't want a fatty cramping their style!!
Apart from the social aspect I feel crap every time I have a shake I want to puke... Back down to two a day... TOTM is turning into the never-ending crampfest and to top it off when I told my best mate that I lost 2lbs after London she said but aren't you worried it's going to show on your next weigh in as you haven't had time for the food to become fat before you got weighed... So now I'm dreading WI day for that reason but also because my sis wants me at her birthday party on Sunday and it's at a Buffet Restaurant! Pissed off and wound up!!
Rant over x

Any weight gain would have showed up at the last weigh in as on this diet the first gains are glycogen and water, so don't worry about the next weigh in.
It's really hard on this diet getting through each day at a time without worrying about the next day. Stop beating up on yourself. :bighug:

Thanks patches and dusty... I'm much better today ... I think it's hormonal mood swings... But fee ok today!

Back