I've always found fibreclear uterly useless. I've even tried doubling the dose.

I use psyillium husks now - they seem to work better.

I took a senna and that resolved it although I haven't been using the fibreclear as often as I should!!

Hey there Yellow, how you doing? I feel a bit like you did last week after your London break. I have had a few days away and whilst I didnt go mad I could have done better. TBH am looking forward to getting back on diet as feel bloated with indigestion.Not weighing today, being a wuss!

Don't be I lost 2lb after London and another 7lbs today!! You'll be fine! I think the main thing to remember is to get back in it straight away!!

Jenny 7lb in 4 days is fabulous!! I do the odd jump on boots scales but it's about 2lbs more then my chemist scales!! Every scale is different so best to wait till your weigh in... I think I'll request a scale for my birthday in 2 weeks failing that I will buy one for myself when I've lost my next stone!!

Joined the gym today :) did 15mins on treadmill 15mins on cross trainer 15 mins weights and 10mins on rowing machines but all at fairly low speeds ... Burnt 200cals according to the machines though :)

Well done you, wish I had behaved better today, I have my own equipment but didn't even make it to the shed to use it, how lazy is that.......
Keep up the good work!

On day 8 - I am finding today and yesterday so hard. My first week no problems with anything, no hunger and that was with TOTM. This week, moody, *****y and starving.

My boyfriend is on lipotrim as well, but he is in Cork and I am in Dublin most of the time. He started in September -but had to take a break which ended up being 2 months because of christmas due to a constipation complication - important to take the fibre clear. (I know TMI but I think it's a good warning for us) He has been back on since feb and he is staying strong. He is coming off May 31st. He is hoping to brake the 20 stone mark. He has already lost 7 stone. His goal is to be 18 stone - a weight he can maintain and he can close the seat belt on the plane. That is his biggest goal.

He challenged me to do this diet because I have 4 stone to lose, but would be very pleased with 2/3 stone. We are off to California in July/August but only if I lose the weight too. I plan on coming off as well May 31 as I have a school function on June 7th and I need to eat and drink. See I am a masters student in Dublin and while part of me is ashamed I just don't want people to know I am on this diet. Perhaps when enough weight has been lost people can ask and I will tell them. I walk home every day for lunch saying I am saving money - I really am because I am not eating out and come back with a cup of coffee. The cost of the diet is less than my daily cost of food.

God I know I am rambling, but I need support. I am embarrassed to get support from anyone other than my boyfriend. My dad, sister and 1 of my best friends know about it. While they are great and supportive of any of my life choices, I am not able to get much more support as I need. I call my boyfriend and I get some support from him but he is fighting this battle as well. And again I am sooo hungry. He says drown it with water... trying.

I want some reassurance. I need to find a scale and a piss stick - I need to know I am in Ketosis and that all this work is working.

Sorry for rambling but this has ramble and this site is making it a little easier!

Hi Jenny blimey that was a long post... Maybe you should start your own dairy and you can post in it like I do... It keeps me going... I have lots of down days but hunger isn't a real problem for me I just get mood swings!!!

You and your man seem to be doing really well!! I think after day 14 you just get over everything! I've just cooked a biryani for my sisters family who are round and I'm not even tempted to try it!! While they are eating I'm getting ready to go to the gym!!

I was planning on going every other day for the first week as I thought I might be in pain having not exercised for nearly 2 years but I'm full of energy today so going back as I obviously didn't work out hard enough yesterday!!

Sorry for the long post, it just came out. But I feel better I also broke down and went to argos to buy a scale. Now 244.4 Started 255! 10.6 lbs in 8 days. I needed to see the numbers. Now I am afraid I will weigh myself everyday, but maybe that's what I need, to see the numbers going down. I know when I hit 230 I will be elated, 220 would be amazing and lower than that I will be over the moon!

Lol I went through a phase when I was on the scales 6 times a day it was ridiculous but I enjoyed it!! I think I actually broke my home scales though as they don't read proper anymore!!

10lb is a massive loss for your first week ... Well done!!

Day 32 - went swimming which was fun but got on my sisters home scales and they're showing a 1lb gain which is depressing because not only have I been 100% i've also been exercising this week :(

Day 33 - Grrr got on scales at gym and they show same weight as WI on Monday ... Don't want an STS week so early on as it will demotivate me especially seen as it's my 30th birthday week after and might have a major blow out!!

Don't be discouraged - you might be gaining muscles which weighs the same but takes up less mass on your body - and muscle burns more fat :) It's why BMI can be such Bullshit. When you are done with your diet and at your "number" you should see if you can find a special scale you step on and you hold this metal baton and it sends a mini electric thing through your body and gives you a much more accurate reading. Like me, My BMI isn't really as high as the chart says. :)

Thanks Jenny I'm much better today!! STS is better then a gain and anyway I feel healthier so that's what matters :)

That is really really good news, well done you!

Thank you honey just got back from gym... I think I have mastered a 45 min work out that's ideal for when I'm back in work!!

Up at 6.30 gym for 7am work out till 7.45am shower change etc by 8.15 which gives me 45mins enough time for a 9am start in town or Salford quays :)

Back