sounds good! a positive mindset will be a good start for getting a job, positivity will ooze from you with your weight loss and fitness regime! I burnt 450cals on the treadmill last night in 35 mins as I ran much faster than normal and felt really good!

Uh-oh day 36/37 - sleep seems to be evading me!! Have managed to go through the whole night without sleeping a wink!!

Go to the gym and burn some energy!

Lol I followed your advice patches but went park for a jog n work out instead then came home and moved loads of furniture for the skip n last night a slept like a log!!

Pleased to hear it, I hate it when I can't sleep which in my case is usually down to OH snoring...

Day 38 - feeling great today ... Spoke to Z after a whole year :eek: to the day!!

Also have a job interview tomorrow which seems promising :)

Went to aqua-tone which I absolutely love!!

Overall good day :)

Day 39 - posted Z mans birthday present and had my job interview which went well!!

My Birthday plans are sorting out nicely and off to a v glam party tomorrow in a White sari which hasn't fit me for over a year n now looks good!!

Decided to take some full length pics to compare to when I reach goal!!

Attachments

• image-3542180532.jpg
    image-3542180532.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 50
  • image-3363906827.jpg
    image-3363906827.jpg
    469.9 KB · Views: 56
looking good girl....have fun tonight and hope interview leads to job offer!

Thanks daisy!! I'm counting these as my before pictures because I still can't tell that I've lost any weight ... And looking at the pictures shows me how far I still have to go!!

Day 39 - gutted that I can't wear my White sari to the party tonight due to TOTM again :( dashing to the shops to find something now which can double as a birthday outfit ... Gahhh what if I don't find anything :(

May have lost 2.5st but not dropped clothes size :(

Went shopping and got into a size 16 dress which fitted me everywhere perfectly apart from the belly... Only the 20 looked ok :(

Don't assume it's you, it is probably bad sizing, might have been a different story in a different shop.x

No I think it is me but it's cool the stomach will soon catch up with the rest of me :) till then I'll stick to old clothes... Will make the impact bigger n better when I get into a smaller size!!

Day 41 - made up that my cousin go engaged but hate myself for succumbing to the pressure and having a slice of cake :( that's going to screw up my WI on Monday!!

Hi,

Just a quick note to say that im really enjoying reading your diary. My jopurney begins tomorrow...heres hoping x

Back