Good luck Hun and thanks!!

Day 42 - scared for WI tomorrow as not been good this week!! Can't believe I caved...

Will report on losses tomorrow :(

Heya :) I think the best thing to do with slip-up days is to write them off, don't dwell on them and carry on. You're doing amazingly well so far :) As for clothes sizes, have you tried going to different shops and seeing what their sizing systems are like? I go to charity shops where there're a large range of brands to choose from, for some brands I'm a 16 but for others I'm still a 20... confusing, isn't it???

Day 43 - omg what a day!! Lost 3lbs was miffed but had a slip up and was bound to be a low week after to great ones!

Had an awesome meal with my lovely ladies and fab presents and 2 cakes :eek:!! Ate without guilt as will be back to 100% tomorrow and your only 30 once!!

To top it off came home to have received an email for the most amazing job I could imagine!! Love it so so happy today Alhamdullilah ya rabul al-ameen

Good for you, how many lbs is that altogether? 41? A lb off 3 stone in 6 weeks??!!

Yes patches!! I'm made up and over the moon about my new job!! I went for an interview last week for a sales job but they were so impressed they offered me a creative & brand manager position instead!

Just realised I start on tuesday and that's meant to be my next WI day :( need to ring chemist and see if I can switch to a Saturday!

Very excited about the new job although also very nervous about the level of responsibility I will have! It's scary that within 2 weeks of starting I will have to travel to INDIA and train 20 people!!

Day 46- starting my new job on Tuesday which is also my next WI rang the chemist and they're only open mon-fri 9-530 which is my working hours :(

I now have to do a WI tomorrow after only 3 n half days of 100% having my birthday off means I've probably had a gain and find a new chemist to start there by next Saturday :(

If I can't find a saturday chemist will have to switch to slim n save but with going to India on the 19th n being away for 11days I dunno how I'm going to manage sticking to the diet but I really don't want to stop now as I've done so well so far... Advice please!!

Lets hope you can find a Chemist with a Saturday opening time. Do you think that you could take a supply of Shakes with you on your trip?? if not then I would refeed, enjoy your break and then get straight back on TFR when you get home. I hope you have a great time :D

You should be able to find a new chemist and I have been given 2 weeks supply in the past, I have even got supplies from 2 different chemists in the past to double up before holidays. Have you tried the flapjacks? They may be a bit easier for you on holiday, or what about getting some of the exante bars to mix and match? Or, as Kay says, refeed, but when I did this before going to Madrid I found it really difficult to get back to 100% as I had developed the habit of eating again and picked loads and loads. Whatever you decide, good luck and I am sure it will work out fine.
Really pleased about the job, fantastic!

Thanks ladies! Great advice!

Going to my current chemist on Tuesday morning for a quick final WI and to collect enough lipotrim to last me till the trip to India... Will come off it for the 2 weeks I'm there then come back and start again with the new chemist

If it was a holiday I wouldn't mind staying on the LT but as it's business no doubt there will be lunches and dinners with the new team and directors etc so think it's best to come off for the two weeks ... In India for 11 days then come back for my mates wedding on the jubilee weekend... After that week will go back to TFR for 6 weeks till ramadhan (fasting month) then will re-evaluate after Eid!

Day 50 - can't wait for my weigh in tomorrow!! And also starting my new job! Excited but also slightly nervous!

This is my first week on lipo trim and am doing ok it's my third day and I canot wait to go an get weighed on Wednesday hw much did some of use loose in the first week x

Wow what a week! Loving the new job!

Thanks Kay - lost another 5lbs but my chemist scales were broken had to check at boots ones! Then didn't have time to find another chemist this week so I've been naughty since Tuesday!

Depressed new chemist showing 9lb gain after only 4days of being off the diet! I'm gutted and mortified at how much weight I can put on in just 4 days! I think I need to stay on this diet forever!

Feel great lost that 9lb and then some need to get back on it properly now and work out exactly what's left to lose!

Day 66 - TOTM started today and also had a mad busy day at work came home and continued to work till like 10.30pm and realised I've only had one shake all day.. Went down to have another one caved and ate chicken pasta bake ... Like a muppet I knew I was going to regret it but carried on eating... Hate myself now... Why is it that I can not eat for weeks and then have a blowout every now and then out of sheer stupidity? Feel shot now because I know I won't lose anything and might even gain by Saturday's weigh in :(

Thanks ovo n shanny... The big losses are probably due to the amount I have to lose!! Long way to go yet girls!!

Back