nearly40B

Hi there,
I started RC last thursday - have been a serial SWorlder for my whole life but realised that I needed a change! So I ended up choosing RC after someone recommended it to me (she lost 11lbs in her first week!) That was enough of an incentive for me!
In my desparation I was about to embark upon Lipotrim. I have done lipotrim before but it's so hard! You get great results, but I love food too much!!
So here I am - nearly 5 days completed and starting to get to grips with it. I am told the first 2 weeks are the hardest. I am trying to attend a RC aerobics/zumba each day from monday to friday - I am on the premium plan so I can go to as many classes as I am able to!!
I think I am doing ok. Went to a fab zumba class this morning!
Will deffo be popping on here to see how everyone is getting on.
Nice to meet everyone,
Bev x

Good luck, I lost 7lb in my first week and was very pleased with that. I know that everyone is not in the position to do it but I really feel that exercise also is the key. I am currently doing 5 exercise classes a week plus badminton on Sunday and parking up and walking 15 mins to work when possible. I am also drinking 4 x 500ml bottles of water (same bottle topped up) as I know that I don't drink enough. I have lost 13lb in total, feel it would have been less without the exercise

Good luck and please keep posting your results as not many on here at the moment

Hi, Just started RC today. Have been on the usual offenders over the years, WW, SW so now it's RC's turn. I am following the solo slim diet as I struggle to get motivated to cook a meal for myself. Having to think about how many calories, fat content etc does my head in so having a meal already prepared where all the calculating has been done will hopefully help, and others on the solo slim diet are posting some fantastic weight loss so I call that motivation to stick with it. Hopefully I will be just as successful.

Back