MysticMagic

Hi all

Last year, did CD and lost over 3st. Lost the will in November because I felt I just needed real food and had the intention of doing SW for a bit. But to be honest, lost control... :cry: Put on over a stone over xmas and went back to my CD on 2nd January. Couldn't stick to it :cry:

Now find myself less than a week away from a family function and I don't fit into my dress :cry::cry::cry:

Have another function in July and HAVE to be at target by then. So I'm going to try the slim & save. I love that it has meals in it too... So wish me luck - please!

Thanks x

Hi. You'll be fine, honest! This is a great programme and the shakes/meals/bars are yummy!!! :D
Jackie xx

Stick to this plan and the weight will come off

Good luck, it is a great diet to follow and the people on here are just lovely and supportive.

Good luck! i'm 4 days in and loving it!

Thank you all.

I'm waiting for my first order to arrive so in the meantime, I've got some CD packs left and have been using those yesterday and today.

I'm hungry...

Very best of luck hun, you will find everyone on here says s&s is easier than LT, CD... you will see what we mean when you get into ketosis :)

Ive nearly completed week 4 and my word it has flown! xx

Loving hearing all of these things :)

I'm already in ketosis now on CD, so I'm hoping I'll just stay in it when I do the swap. I used to do SS+ which was 3 packets and a small meal anyway, so I'm not sure it will be so different...?

I'm expecting my delivery tomorrow :)

Good luck hope your delivery comes tomorrow.

The meals are great really make it easier to diet :)

My delivery arrived today so I had the crunchy chocolate shake which I think I made with a bit too much water, but the flavour was nice.

I've had my chicken meal for dinner - was very disappointed with the amount of chicken I was allowed :( On CD, you're allowed 200g but only a small amount of veg. The veg amount was quite a lot but not very filling. I'm feeling very hungry right now :(

So this morning (before my delivery arrived) I had a CD shake, for lunch, the Chocolate one I mentioned above and I'll have a bar I think for snack later.

Anyway, that's my first half day... I'm hungry :(

Thank you all for your support x

OMG!!! Lemon, Yoghurt & White Choc Bars - YUM!!!

MysticMagic said:
OMG!!! Lemon, Yoghurt & White Choc Bars - YUM!!!

They are little drops of heaven but I think same about the choc n meusli ones ;-)

I started on mon, first 1.5 days I was absolutely starving, seems to be getting a lot better now, woke up this morning and wasn't hungry at all, which for me is unusual!

I'm in ketosis, but wasn't feeling it.

Had banana shake this morning, a bit meh, the macaroni cheese was yummy at lunchtime but really small!

Topping up with even more water!

Back