Newbie!!!!!

Hi, I am so glad i found this site, it is packed with useful tips and advice. I have recently began Slimming World at home, after years of following Weight Watchers. Although i really enjoyed WW and had a great weight loss, i just feel that lately i have lacked the motivation and found that i really wasnt enjoying it anymore. So i promised myself i would give SW a go, i have tried it before but only managed to stay with the plan for a few weeks, as i found it very hard to break away from the WW way of looking at food. So fingers crossed i hope to give it 100% this time. I purchased all the updated books from ebay and hope that along with these and this site i will be able to achieve my goal!!!!:)

Hi Christine

Your dieting history sounds very like mine but this is the first time I've tried SW. I feel it will fit into my lifestyle easier as you don't have to worry about all that weighing, etc. we will see but I am feeling positive.

This looks a really good site doesn't it and offers lots of tips & support.

Good luck with your weight loss. :D

R.

Hi Christine,

I have done SW twice in the past and had great losses. I follow the green plan as I am a veggie - so any questions ask away. A stone crept on since Christmas so I am back here to get it off!!

Good luck - you will love SW - Sal x

Hi Christine,

I too only did SW for a few weeks then stopped, but I found it did work so i'm gonna give it another go too. I wish you the best of luck. SW Rules :)

K

Hi Bobbi,

I agree that it is soo good to find an eating plan that your really don't need to weigh food anymore!! I found this one of the drawbacks on Weight Watchers. So far all is going well, just find the weekends a bit tricky!!!
Best of luck and keep me posted!!:eek:

Christine

Hi Kaybewolf,

Nice to hear from you, it's good to know that having tried SW before you know that it really works. I am really going to try and stay focused this time!!!
Best of luck

Christine:eek:

Hi Sally,
good to hear from you, this site is a real find!! It has such great advice and help. I follow the EA plan but as a newbie i will certainly accept any advice you can offer.

Good luck :)

Christine

Back