mammabear

After many years of faffing around with WW I have decided to go back and try SW again. I was from the old school of red and green days. I cannot get my head round the orange day it just seems to go against what I have done before.
My husband has just started as well and after starving himself of a diet he really cant believe you can eat loads and still loose weight. Has anyone got a good explanation I can give him.
Thanks in advance if anyone answers this

Hi mummabear

I've also been doing WW over many years (which did work) but decided I needed a change & went to SW. I know I'm a slow loser but have lost 6.5 lbs in 3 weeks. Not exactly setting the world on fire but at least it's going down & I'm enjoying the plan. I'm eating so much more healthily with loads of fruit. I can honestly say there have only been a couple of times in the past 3 weeks where I felt a bit hungry, then I had a piece of fruit rather than the biscuits I'd have previously eaten.

One of the lads lost 10lbs in his first week!! It's quite amazing you can lose this much when you're eating so much. Don't know how it works but all i can think is that I've really cutdown/out on bread, butter, no cheese (!) , biscuits, sweets etc. Mind you my choccie pleasure it a 2 finger kit kat @ 5.5 syns or curly wurley @ 6syns now & again.

Good luck with your weight loss.

This is a real friendly site so I'm sure someone with nutritional knowledge will give you a proper explanation soon. :)

Back