week 2 now things are getting easier ,tried chicken soup and it wasn't that bad !!! i think its tom this week cause i am getting nasty!!! must be on its way!!! hope it dosnt affect the weight loss!!!good luck every one this week,hope our losses are big onesxxxxxxx

Your doing well to deal with the comments - I agree people don't understand any of it (probably jealous you have the willpower tbh)

Glad to see someone else doesn't like the chicken soup - it set my start date back two days as I was away and made me physically sick.

Keep going!

Well got my first positive comment yesterday a friend said my legs looked slimmer !!!!! I am finding I have so much energy !! We took next doors dogs out for a long walk yesterday! Usually find it hard walking up the hill back home but it didn't bother me!!! I am going to introduce some exercise into my life again now I have found my zumba CDs !!!!xxxxnewsflashxx I had a chicken soup and it tasted ok !!!!!!

Really glad you are doing well. I'm on day 3 so it's still hard but It's not going to beat me. It's really good to know that it gets easier. XX

Back