Yvonne 63

I have signed up for the weight watchers pro points plan this evening. I have followed weight war hers on and off since 1999. I always manage to lose the weight for a holiday etc but never seem to stay focused after that and end up leaving. I found this site quite by accident when searching for the pro points value for cup of soup and I found the forums interesting and supportive. I am going to a wedding in 8 weeks but my main aim is to get to goal for my 50th at new year ad we are planning a trip to vegas.
So I need all the motivation I can get.
Ps tonight I weighed in at my heaviest ever 10st 3.5lb and my gold member weight is 8st 12lb
:wave_cry:

Hi, and welcome to this forum. I only joined on the 8th July and doing WW as well so maybe we can become friends on this to help each other on the way.

That would be great, diets always work better when you have someone in the same boat. Good luck :)

liveandlearn said:
Good luck Yvonne! If you believe in yourself, just about anything is possible. :3

Thanks, the support on this site is amazing and I also wish the same for you x

Can I be your friends on here too? I am starting weight watchers tomorrow & have no real clue where to start any help would be apreciated!

stephtreehill said:
Can I be your friends on here too? I am starting weight watchers tomorrow & have no real clue where to start any help would be apreciated!

That would be great, WW is a really good plan because no food is forbidden and when you choose the filling options you don't feel hungry. Wishing you every success x

stephtreehill said:

Hi Steph,

How are you getting on? A bit slow for me 4.5lbs in 4 weeks, but just got under 10st x

Back