Tange

Silver Member
Hi All
Day one on LL, its been ok. I was pretty hungry this morning but seem okay now. The water was not as bad as I thought either got it down quite easily and have almost had 5l.

So glad to find this site I may need some help in a week or two.

Welcome Tange, and good luck.
We will all be here for you, it is a great place to come for reassurance and support. Any questions and there will be somebody who knows the answer.
The hunger pangs go in a few days and you start to feel great.

Tange you have done day 1 and coped with the water that is excellent.

Join the merry gang.

Good luck on your journey.

Thank you both, this site is partly the reason I joined. I look forward to getting to know you all better. And thank you I am so determined and can't wait for my first weigh in.

hey tange welcome to gang - 5ltrs first day is brilliant keep that up and you will be pleased at WI next week.

PX

well heres to a good 2nd day xx

Welcome Tange, sounds like you've had a great start so here's to the rest of your journey which I'm sure we'll all be here for! Keep us updated on how things are going :D

Hi Tange!!! All best wished to you as you start out. I am in week two, and loving it.

As others have said on several posts - its the easiest diet I have ever done! So far it has been a breeze. I know there will be hurdles but for the moment, its heaven!! And determination is the key!!

Dive in and have fun! And use this forum - it is priceless!!!

Welcome - its great on here - very supportive. I struggled with 4 litres to begin with and only just managed it, now I have a minimum of 5 a day and often force myself to go to bed thirsty so I won't be up all night! Its amazing what your body can process when it needs to!

Welcome Tange

I find it great on here stick with us!!!!!!! we can all help threw the bad times... Good work on the water........ keep it up

Hi Tange, day 1 sounds like it was a perfect day - hope today has gone just as well for you :)

Back