• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Tange

Silver Member
S: 16st2lb C: 16st2lb G: 11st0lb Loss: 0st0lb(0%)

Alibongo

Happily pro pointing!
S: 16st7lb C: 16st7lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 39.6 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Welcome Tange, and good luck.
We will all be here for you, it is a great place to come for reassurance and support. Any questions and there will be somebody who knows the answer.
The hunger pangs go in a few days and you start to feel great.

Tange you have done day 1 and coped with the water that is excellent.

Join the merry gang.

Good luck on your journey.

Tange

Silver Member
S: 16st2lb C: 16st2lb G: 11st0lb Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Thank you both, this site is partly the reason I joined. I look forward to getting to know you all better. And thank you I am so determined and can't wait for my first weigh in.

hey tange welcome to gang - 5ltrs first day is brilliant keep that up and you will be pleased at WI next week.

PX

well heres to a good 2nd day xx

S: 258lb C: 228lb G: 168lb BMI: 35.7 Loss: 30lb(11.63%)
Hi Tange!!! All best wished to you as you start out. I am in week two, and loving it.

As others have said on several posts - its the easiest diet I have ever done! So far it has been a breeze. I know there will be hurdles but for the moment, its heaven!! And determination is the key!!

Dive in and have fun! And use this forum - it is priceless!!!

Deb G

Silver Member
S: 13st10lb C: 13st7lb G: 9st0lb Loss: 0st3lb(1.56%)
Welcome - its great on here - very supportive. I struggled with 4 litres to begin with and only just managed it, now I have a minimum of 5 a day and often force myself to go to bed thirsty so I won't be up all night! Its amazing what your body can process when it needs to!

mandy-1975

S: 21st12lb C: 12st2lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 31.1 Loss: 9st10lb(44.44%)
Welcome Tange

I find it great on here stick with us!!!!!!! we can all help threw the bad times... Good work on the water........ keep it up

S: 17st7lb C: 11st6lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 29.6 Loss: 6st1lb(34.69%)
Hi Tange, day 1 sounds like it was a perfect day - hope today has gone just as well for you :)