shelly30

hello to everyone,
im so excited about joining this forum. a little background on me : became a mom in April this year and was just so delighted with my bundle of joy (a boy) but not delighted with the weight left behind, i gained 3 stone in my pregnancy (yes all i did was eat lol) i managed to lose the first 1 1/2 stone pretty quickly but the rest of the weight just was not moving and i was getting pretty down over it so decided to join WW. i joined the 21st June 2012 and weighted in at 10st 13lbs not a lot but im only 5ft!!!! so here we are nearly 3 months on and i now weigh 9st 9 lbs just 4 pounds off my goal and i realise that a huge accomplishment and im really happy with it, but as time goes on im getting lazy and really feel i need some tips and advice which is why im here. thanks for reading guys and im sure ill be bugging ya with questions very soon around the forum :D

Shelly x

Hi Shelly, Welcome to the forum.
Congrats on the birth of your little boy... and my goodness you have done so well in losing the weight that you had so quickly, that is such an achievement... :wow:
I'm sure you will soon get to your goal and you've come to the right place for plenty of support and encouragement. All the best to you.

Back