Newbie :)

tonianne

Silver Member
Hi there,

I've been trying, unsuccessfully, to lose weight on and off since 2005. I was 14st in 2005 and got down to 12st 7lb in 2006, then by March 2012 i realised i was 14st 8.5lb - the biggest i've ever been. I'm only 5ft 4 so i really dont carry the weight well, i'm an hourglass shape naturally so with weight on i have a big bust and a big bum!! From March-Sept 2012 i lost 8lbs (I was doing Weight Watchers and wasnt really trying hard enough) getting me down to 13st 13.5 and thats when i decided to try Slimming World. Already lost nearly the same amount in 16 days as i did in 6 months on WW, however i am really trying this time as i need to do this! I'm sick of being the fat friend, sick of wishing i could wear what the rest of my friends are wearing (i'm a size 18) and just generally sick of what i see in the mirror everyday.

I'm doing the Extra Easy option and weigh on a Saturday. I started on 24/09/12 (this was a monday) and then weighed as follows:
29/09: -5lbs
06/10: -2.5lb

So far so good. I have started going to a Zumba class on a Monday, then i swim on a Tuesday or Wednesday and go to the gym on a Thursday. I dont drive so i walk almost everywhere, unless my boyfriend is with me as he drives. I always walk to work everyday which is 15 minutes there and if its not my late shift I walk home too, so i'm really trying to exercise as much as I can without going over the top.

Anyone who'd like to support me in this is most welcome, advice and recipes are always helpful too :)

Wish me luck, here I go!

Back