Kayleighr2011

Hi, Im a newbie, just started slimming world on Friday, yes probably not the best day to start but with me everything is tomorrow, tomorrow so I just had the feeling and went for it. Not the best as I did have a blow out on Saturday but Friday went really well. Anyway so far so good but I did eat a chunk of chocolate today but it happens and I am human so Im over that and for tea tonight is a stew simmering away in the slow cooker so no more pigging out. So Im just basically saying Hi. If anyone is on MyFitnessApp please add me as Im in serious need of a friend on there as it tells me I havent been on for 2 weeks and it will also tell everyone else that I havent been on there. Im desperatley hoping for at least a kilo off or thats 2.2 pounds for everyone else. Thanks for reading x

Hi, Im a newbie, just started slimming world on Friday, yes probably not the best day to start but with me everything is tomorrow, tomorrow so I just had the feeling and went for it. Not the best as I did have a blow out on Saturday but Friday went really well. Anyway so far so good but I did eat a chunk of chocolate today but it happens and I am human so Im over that and for tea tonight is a stew simmering away in the slow cooker so no more pigging out. So Im just basically saying Hi. If anyone is on MyFitnessApp please add me as Im in serious need of a friend on there as it tells me I havent been on for 2 weeks and it will also tell everyone else that I havent been on there. Im desperatley hoping for at least a kilo off or thats 2.2 pounds for everyone else. Thanks for reading x

Well done for starting-don't beat yourself over eating a chunk of chocolate-that's what syns are for :) good luck x

http://www.minimins.com/silver-memb...me-2012-jos-journey-infinity-bit-further.html

well done for making a start, thats the hardest step.

As welshtigger says don't beat yourself up over some chocolate its what you do the rest of the time that counts.
I find planning my meals in advance helps a lot, just my main meals really.

good luck xx

Back