sharon10

Hi everyone I'm a newbie and just starting slimmers world from home, I have purchased the new 2013 books to get me started. I also still have the 2012 ones which I attempted but I need abit of support..hopefully will get ideas etc from you guys.
:)

Welcome and good luck! Im on slimming world still on my first week, weigh in on thursday! :) you will get lots of support from this site! :)

Thankyou for your support, it's going to be tough, need to get at least 30mins a day exercise to help the weight loss.
im a vegetarian so will be doing the green days. Good luck to you! Which plan are you following and are u doin it from home?:eek:

I am on orange and i go to classes! Im actually going to buy quorn sausages etc as theu are syn free and i love a cooked breaky :) well keep me updated i do 20 mins a day workout at home josie gibsons dvd its tough but i like to workout in the comforts of my own home :)

Hi Sharon. I am joining Slimming World tonight, by attending a class, and I am a vegetarian also. I don't know how the plan works yet as I haven't tried it. Let us know how you get on. Good Luck! :)

Good luck tonight gallifreya... it took me a day to get the hang of slimming world but once you do its brilliant! Enjoy your journey :)

Hi gallifreya, how's it going with? I'm starting again on Monday, i was waiting for my 2013 books to arrive, and have all arrived, one thing if something would ask for me at there meeting is, the quorn southern fried burgers, which are yummy are in the new food directory as 3syns, and the new snack book they are down as 2.5, which one is right. Would be great if anyone could ask. Hope you got your head around it, the best bit for me is I love cheese and bread so we can 2xhex a and 2hex b, which I love that. Keep me informed also. Good luck.

Hi how's it going, hope you are doing well. I love to workout at home to. I do davina s new intense workout which is good. Usually 30mins or the new Zumba wii, which I actually lost track of time and ended up doing nearly an hour, the moves can be tricky. Keep me updated on how you are doing, any questions I'm here for you.:)

Good luck on your journey, I'm a newbie to the forum and I have found it really helpful x

Hi and hello. This is a great place to get support and advice from people who know what we are trying to achieve . I wish you well and here also to find the old me. At the moment i An a little over wrapped.

Back