Newbie :)

keirasmummy

Hey everyone, I'm Gemma, have quite a lot of weight to lose but have seen on this site that can be done. Well done everyone :) xx

Going to see how calorie counting goes as have tried a few other diets (sw, ww, slim fast, Atkins) including some bizarre diets found online which are not good for you! Calorie counting seemed like a good choice as its not a big change to your diet so you can still stick to it at the end :).

I have a 5yo daughter so I'm hoping my lifestyle change will have a positive impact on her also..

If anyone has any hints/tips on calorie counting (or losing weight in general) feel free to comment..

It would also be nice to get to know some people on here :)

Thanks

Gem xx

Morning gemma! Welcome and i hope you have a wonderful journey on your diet!! Im doing SW i have done WW and fitness pal(calorie diet) and both worked for me i lost 3.5stone in 2 years! I hit a plateu(cant spell)so joined slimming world last week and its my first weigh in tomorrow! You will meet loads of lovely people here who will suport you,give you advice and help motivate you!! Have a lovely morning! Kelly. :)

Well done :) yeah so many people suggested slimming world... But it just didn't work for me.. Which is quite frustrating because it worked for so many people I know... Anyway I'm hoping CC and MFP are the way forward for me.. Hoping your first weigh in is positive :) xxx

Have a great journey, Just being nosy why didn't SW work? I always gained weight on Green days and even gained the first week...

Thanks Lemhamid :)

Suki.. I'm not sure why sw didn't work for me, I think it was where I done ww first and I really liked that plan it kind of put me off the sw plan.. Xx

Hi Gem, Welcome to the site. There are loads of helpful tips and support on here. Good luck with your journey :D

Back