missellejay

S: 10st13lb C: 9st11lb G: 9st4lb Loss: 1st2lb(10.46%)
Hi, I'm Laura and I've just started Slimming World. I managed to replace cigarettes with food after quitting smoking, and though I'm glad to be a non-smoker, I need to get the rest of me healthy too. I have around a stone and a half to lose.
I'm hoping that you guys will all motivate me and help me stay on track :)

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

The Caretaker

Silver Member
S: 19st13.5lb C: 12st5lb G: 12st7lb BMI: 27.1 Loss: 7st8.5lb(38.1%)
Hi Missellejay, welcome to the forum mate are you doing a mixture of days or Extra Easy?

missellejay

Thanks :) I'm doing EE but will probably throw the odd red/green day into the mix when I'm more familiar with how it all works.
You look like you've seen good results on SW! What plan are you on?

The Caretaker

Silver Member
S: 19st13.5lb C: 12st5lb G: 12st7lb BMI: 27.1 Loss: 7st8.5lb(38.1%)
Thanks MissJ, I have been doing EE exclusively since i started every day 100% (i know i'm shocked too) ;) i have a long way to go though but i already feel loads better and look better but thats a matter of opinion :D good luck with your journey and keep us informed mate :)

Choccyfan72

S: 13st5lb C: 8st5lb G: 8st7lb BMI: 20.1 Loss: 5st0lb(37.43%)
hello and welcome to the forum :) X

missellejay

Thanks :) today has been a difficult day. My godson's birthday party was today and party food was everywhere!! Considering his mum is on SW I thought there'd be a few syn free bits for us grown ups. Not the case - I avoided the cocktail sausages and sausage rolls, but did eat 2 kitkats, a pink wafer and a couple of m&ms. My calculations make that 15 syns though - thank goodness for the mobile app!
Craving junk tonight so my OH and I are having fanta chicken (when it eventually simmers down!) and frozen muller light.