missellejay

Hi, I'm Laura and I've just started Slimming World. I managed to replace cigarettes with food after quitting smoking, and though I'm glad to be a non-smoker, I need to get the rest of me healthy too. I have around a stone and a half to lose.
I'm hoping that you guys will all motivate me and help me stay on track :)

Hi Missellejay, welcome to the forum mate are you doing a mixture of days or Extra Easy?

Thanks :) I'm doing EE but will probably throw the odd red/green day into the mix when I'm more familiar with how it all works.
You look like you've seen good results on SW! What plan are you on?

Thanks MissJ, I have been doing EE exclusively since i started every day 100% (i know i'm shocked too) ;) i have a long way to go though but i already feel loads better and look better but thats a matter of opinion :D good luck with your journey and keep us informed mate :)

hello and welcome to the forum :) X

Thanks :) today has been a difficult day. My godson's birthday party was today and party food was everywhere!! Considering his mum is on SW I thought there'd be a few syn free bits for us grown ups. Not the case - I avoided the cocktail sausages and sausage rolls, but did eat 2 kitkats, a pink wafer and a couple of m&ms. My calculations make that 15 syns though - thank goodness for the mobile app!
Craving junk tonight so my OH and I are having fanta chicken (when it eventually simmers down!) and frozen muller light.

Back