Step3 1000kcal Newbie

Fat mama

Hi evryone. Started on Step 3, not doing too bad only been 2 days but feeling very positive. Hopefully I can stay this way, we will see Saturday at my first weigh in.

Thank you , I have been on so many diets over the years, I have to try my best with this one. Good luck to you too.

Hi,

I started 3 months ago on ss+ loved it but had surgery recently and moved up to 1000cals, its great there a lot more choice on step 3.

Havent had way in since starting it, be intrigued to know how much you loose leave us now.

Hope your doing well

E x

Good luck and stick with it. I'm on 1000 a day and I'm still losing.
I never thought it would happen I haven't been UNDER 15 stone in 10 years.
My husband who is also on 1000 - to keep me company - started off the same time at 17.11 and on the scales this week he was 13.12.
I can promise you that if you stick with this diet it works, and keeps on working. :D

It sounds encouraging.I was getting a bit up of salad but have spoke to my councillor tonight. I wasnt sure if the 410 evening meal had to be made up of fresh produce myself or if I could have a WW or similar to the value of 410kc. I need more flavour and variety, she said I could so I will have a look around the shops tomorrow. Have you got the recipe book? if so is it any good.
You and your husband are doing really well.

Could you have one of these Cambridge ready meals? My CC said there are better as there are more protein in them.
But not sure if saying that is just to sell them, it would be cheaper to have a ww ready meal instead!

Back