fay85

Hi

A member suggested I came to this forum so here I am and I'm glad I did. Not only do I now realise I'm not the only one my size but I've read some great threads from people who have done so well to lose the weight. I'm hoping this is the inspiration I need.

Anyway I'm 28, married with 2 children and have always been on the larger side. My weight fluctuated between 13 and 16 stone for a long time but since I've been with my husband it has gradually been going up and I now find myself into the 20s.

I'm really worried about my current weight but also that it will keep going up if I dont sort it.

fay85 said:
Hi

A member suggested I came to this forum so here I am and I'm glad I did. Not only do I now realise I'm not the only one my size but I've read some great threads from people who have done so well to lose the weight. I'm hoping this is the inspiration I need.

Anyway I'm 28, married with 2 children and have always been on the larger side. My weight fluctuated between 13 and 16 stone for a long time but since I've been with my husband it has gradually been going up and I now find myself into the 20s.

I'm really worried about my current weight but also that it will keep going up if I dont sort it.

Hiya! I'm glad you managed to find the right place. :) Your story sounds very like me - always big but weight creeping on following marriage and motherhood! I started at 21.5 stone, and have lost over 8.5 stone so far. Minimins is a great place to come for motivation, I'd never been on a forum before really, but I'm very glad I joined this one. Have you seen the Team 50 thread? There are so many people doing it, aiming to lose 50lbs by Christmas - maybe you could join in if you think it would help. :) xx

Hi

Welcome you are definatly in the right place. Many of us were thinking we were the only ones who weighed a fair bit more. My start weight was 22.7 so you are no way near the only person this size. And yes if you continue it will keep going up, its easy to think well I am overweight so I might as well keep going. Which was my mentality for a long time, so breaking it is hard but can be done.
This place is a good for sharing tips, support and motivation. Let us know how you get on (the good and bad). I find this is my safe place I hope you can feel the same x

welcome to the forum

Well 2013 was a false start after I joined here in the summer I ended the year at nearly 23 stone.

Back though with a new year resolution so let's hope 2014 is better

faye i started well and ended terrible i seem to like the 20s lol well not this year im fighting like mad this time and im going to get in the teens oh yes i am

we will get there hun we will march it slowly but we going to do it :D

Back