Brandock

Joined slimming world this evening and very excited! I have already prepped my lunch and dinner for tomorrow! I am actually wondering how i am going to fit it all in!!

Welcome to this forum & SW.
Write yourself a weekly menu, only buy the ingredients for the meals on your menu, this way you don't get tempted to cheat!
Keep a food diary, enjoy!
Pete

Joined slimming world this evening and very excited! I have already prepped my lunch and dinner for tomorrow! I am actually wondering how i am going to fit it all in!!

I know I was very skeptical about how the hell could this work, I eat loads of lovely food each week and still manage to lose.

Check out Pete's Recipe Book if you havn't already, his recipes are legend!!!

Hope you have a good week, goodluck:)

welcome and good luck x

Welcome! I'm into my second week of SW and I love it! I shed quite a few pounds on it back in 2009 so I know it really works.:D The best of luck and happy guilt free eating. :eat:

I am a newbie! I am on day two! Trying to adjust and to eat what I have in the house at the minute is a bit torturous but I seem to be doing ok :)

Welcome! Once you're in the swing of it, you'll find it becomes second nature and it's really easy to do - I've been a member for just shy of a year and have so far lost 3st 3.5lbs :) The decision to join SW was one of the best that I made!

Hi Kyliem, a very warm welcome! :welcome: you have definitely come to right place to guide you through. :) are you with a group or online?

I am with a group, next week might be a bit easier when I can do a good shop for it but at the minute my fridge/freezer is full of high sinned items :)

Yes I remember when I first started slimming world it felt like a bit of a mine field, I guess because we get used to eating all the wrong things it's like learning how to eat all over again! Once you get into the swing of it I promise you will love it! x :D

I had that same buzz and excitement when i first joined!!! It propelled me to lose over nine stone!

Welcome! Agree with planning your weeks meals in advance & keeping a food diary is the very best way to get off to a great start. Good luck with your losses :)

Oh gosh. Finally taken the plunge and joined SW on Thursday. A couple of friends of mine are experiencing success with it. I'm just under 19st and due to be a father in 3 weeks. It's about time I did something about it!

Trying out a syn free chicken curry tonight. Smells amazing...

Best of luck to you and your journey! xx

Back