Hi a newbie entering the frame :D

I am starting CD on Friday and I can't wait.

Looking forward to chatting with you all.

Hi! :)I'm a relatively newbie too and this is the place to be when doing cd, Mini's has saved me too many times to mention and the people on here are lovely and very supportive, so good luck for Friday and hang in there !!:D

Welcome to the site Pinkierose!!

Good luck with Friday's start and don't forget we are all here to share the journey with you!:D

Welcome and good luck I'm relatively new too. The people on here are lovely, so supportive and if you've got a question someone is sure to have an answer. Don't be shy and keep us updated with your progress.

Welcome on board! Make sure you post on here and keep us all up to date with how you are getting along!! Have you got much to lose? Will you be doing SS?

Hi there - i'm a newbie too and started SS on Sunday
I have received great support from everyone and they made me feel very welcome.

My CDC is great too so make sure you use yours as much as poss!

Just take each day at a time hun x

Thanks everyone for the lovely welcome its much appreciated.

I have a lot to lose :eek: around the 10st mark :eek:

I'm ss'ing and can't wait to see those pounds shifting.

Out of interest what was everyones first week weight loss?

I have about 4 stone to lose and mine was 9lbs. Some people are about 12lbs.

My 1st week was only 6lb I thought it would've been more but I lost 2 inches from my bust and an inch each off my waist and thighs in a WEEK.

Hi - I had about 10stone to lose to. Having a struggle at the moment but got to 7.5 stone off no problem. My first week loss was 12lb

Hello and welcome. Best of luck starting CD.

Hi Pinkie, I'm new too !

Just got signed off by my doc and seeing CDC tonight to get my first packs. So officially starting tomorrow.

I've got 7 stone to lose and am already visualising how different I'm going to look once this weight is gone.

I know I'm going to have days that are difficult which is what makes this place so important. I've never seen such POSITIVENESS in one place before and such nice people.

Good luck and keep us updated on your progress. I find that seeing other peoples success makes me more determined.

T4A

I'm dying to know what i'll lose after my first week. Trying to fight the tempatation of getting on the scales every morning and spoiling the surprise

ready steady goooooooooooooooooooo xx

I weighed myself at home and when I got weighed by my CDC I was 3lb heavier so was gutted when she said I'd only lost 6lb I know it's tempting but try not to weigh yourself.

What part of Newcastle you from Funellafox?

Hiya Pinkie lovely to meet you and welcome to CD and minimins, look forward to hearing about your weightloss journey :) xx

Back