Step 1 Sole Source Newbie

Its different for everyone but in my opinion its a mistake to get on the scales other than for your official weigh in with your consultant (or once a week). There can be many fluctuations throughout the day and week so you are not going to get a true picture of what you have really lost.
Howevr, I think i am in the minority, many people here are on and off the scales all week :D

I totally agree with you froggylegs. You should only weigh with your consultant.

You could get disappointed if you weighed less than at home.

I like to have a surprise at weigh in. I especially did in my first week!

Good luck.

week one- 17 1/2 pounds week two- 4 1/2 lbs week three- no weigh in week four- 11 lbs week 5- 5 1/2 lbs week 6- 4 lbs week 7- 1 lb week 8- 10 lbs week 9- 4.5 lbs week 10- 3.5 lbs

I'm a cereal weigher, I weigh everyday..... I'm going to try and not weigh this week though!

Just to answer your original questions, I saw a 3lb loss after 1 day.

I weigh every day too (keeps me on track!)

I think I saw about 3 or 4lbs loss on day 3 on my scales, and at my "official" weigh in I lost a stone. My weight always seems to come off towards the end of the week! Xx

I have been weighing myself everyday but I just get paranoid.

So this week I'm going without weighing as I haven't been below this weight with all my other diets so it will be exciting to see next week :)

Well done Caz :D

Back