JollyJoJo

Just wanted to say hello to everyone ....:wave_cry:
i have 4 stone to lose when I started 7 weeks ago and now 1lb. Away from my 1st stone :)
how much has everyone got to lose and how far have you come ?
anyone got any nice recipes to share ?
as I'm new not sure what I'm doing lol
thanks

Hi Jo,

well done on your weight loss so far you're doing really well! There is a thread with loads of recipes Slimming World Recipes
It does take a while to get your head around everything but it sounds like you're doing ok. :D We're all here to help and support each other if you need a helping hand.
Good luck on your SW journey.

Hiya I have just over a stone to lose to start with and then another stone perhaps I'll see how I look. I was 9 stone then got into a happy relationship and gained 2 and a half stone. Although I know I was too skinny at 9 stone I can't afford new clothes so getting back to ten stone would be comfortable for me. I struggle to lose weight tho. Me and my boyfriend love eating out etc :-(

Well done, you are doing great. I have almost lost 2 stones and have 3 to go, but this is my first week at SW as I keep getting stuck at the 2 stones lost and then putting it back on again. I hoped SW might help me get further. Look forward to following your diary.

Good luck with your journey :)

I started SW last week and had first weigh in Friday - lost 6.5lb :)
But got weighed Friday instead of Saturday due to a wedding fri night and must have consumed all weeks syns eating and drinking!! But straight back on it just hope I lose this week!

Back