Extra Easy Newbie

Shonz

Hi I'm new to this forum and am hoping for some help. I joined SW back in Jan stuck with the classes for 6 weeks and lost approx 4lbs! Wrote a food diary for the class leader and she couldn't understand what I was doing wrong. I am in despair as no matter what I do the weight just doesn't come off. I'm not going back to classes but hoping I could get daily help and support here. I am 10st 13 and would like my first target to be 9st 13.

Hi Shonz and :welcome2: to this forum. You will find loads of help and support on here, and we would like to help you.
Would you think of posting a food diary, so we can have a look and see if there's anything that stands out.
Tina x

As well as posting your diary, give an idea of serving size too. I know you can eat until you are satisfied and everyone's got a different 'full level' but were you perhaps clearing your plate 'because you always do' - could you have stopped at some point?

Drinking plenty of water or free drinks helps and of course using SF as your first choice of snack (if you need a snack that is).

Back