enteralterego

Hi all

I did well at SW a few years ago, Then rejoined last year and found my second time very difficult I eventually gave it up as a bad job.
Since then ive added a stone to where I was so decided it's time to try get back on track using WW.

My thinking is I will pay attention to something new, I enjoy gather data etc so the learning process is what will hopefully give me a good start.

Any tips ? I'm gonna have a read through previous posts and see what I can find

My weigh in is tonight

My motivation is not to be a fat Dad to my daughter who is coming up to 2 years old.

Andy

Hi all I did well at SW a few years ago, Then rejoined last year and found my second time very difficult I eventually gave it up as a bad job. Since then ive added a stone to where I was so decided it's time to try get back on track using WW. My thinking is I will pay attention to something new, I enjoy gather data etc so the learning process is what will hopefully give me a good start. Any tips ? I'm gonna have a read through previous posts and see what I can find My weigh in is tonight My motivation is not to be a fat Dad to my daughter who is coming up to 2 years old. Andy

Hello hunni
Welcome to the world of weight watchers.
It's so easy and if you get stuck on anything the members on here are fantastic at answering most question x
Good luck with your weight loss

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks to you both. Enjoyed the first meeting, it's a nice small group and leader seems nice.
Now to wrap my head around the points etc.
If anyone has a favourite ww curry recipe they want to point me in the direction of I will be grateful, The spicier the better

Sent from my HTC One X using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi if it helps, I've lost 7 stone on weight watchers, so it definitely works and gives you more variety than I feel sw did.good luck with your journey x

Hi if it helps, I've lost 7 stone on weight watchers, so it definitely works and gives you more variety than I feel sw did.good luck with your journey x

That's brilliant hun well done :) hope I can lose 7 stone, Ive lost 3 stone in 9 weeks so far so happy with that xx

It fits around your life, where ever you are you cant just pick anything up to eat, with sw I seemed to eat nothing but jacket potato and beans when I was out lol

I have to agree it does fit around your life I found sw too much preparing food.

Im new to ww too but im on my second week and its becoming a way of life

Good luck with your weight loss.

Good luck! I love WW as no food is off limits. I've lost weight eating takeaways and chocolate (in moderation I must add!). It's brilliant.

Hi all

I did well at SW a few years ago, Then rejoined last year and found my second time very difficult I eventually gave it up as a bad job.
Since then ive added a stone to where I was so decided it's time to try get back on track using WW.

My thinking is I will pay attention to something new, I enjoy gather data etc so the learning process is what will hopefully give me a good start.

Any tips ? I'm gonna have a read through previous posts and see what I can find

My weigh in is tonight

My motivation is not to be a fat Dad to my daughter who is coming up to 2 years old.

Andy

Hey Andy :) Here to Subscribe! Good Luck in your WW Journey, any questions, please ask :) x

Back