Newbie :(

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Lizzy93, 18 January 2014 Social URL.

1. Lizzy93

Lizzy93 New Member

Hello, I'm Lizzy.
    Joined this site as i'm looking for a bit of motivation as i'm really struggling at the minute. Lost 6 stone since October 2012 and I have a goal set that I want to have reached for 14th June 2013, I have 4 stone to go. I don't feel like I've lost 6 stone at all and now just really really fed up of the whole losing weight thing even though I know it's for my own health. It seems like I just cant kick start losing this 4 stone. I have recently signed up to the gym and feel personally like i'm eating all the right things. Feeling like a big fat failure :(
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Purple-Ney

Purple-Ney Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming world
    Six stone is an amazing amount to have lost! I have like 9 stone to go as of last week I was 9 pound down. I would love to be where you are.
    Maybe you should try a plan and mix it up a bit? Or try some new activities?
    I hope you find what your looking for. Good luck
  4. cazfun

cazfun New Member

Hi Lizzy

I too joined to get some support and motivation. 6 stone is amazing! I have at least 4 stone to go! ideally 5 but am struggling so much. good luck to you!
  5. Lizzy93

Lizzy93 New Member

Thanks guys.
    It's a lot when I say it but I'm just feeling like it's taking forever now. I suppose I've just hit the wall so to speak. Thanks for your advice I'll give it a try, it's just getting my head back into that mode.
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.