1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by dawnyd, 23 February 2014 Social URL.

1. dawnyd

dawnyd New Member

Hi All,

I'm a Newbie to this site but not to Slimming World. I found this site while Googling for tasting idea's!

I first started the plan in 2008 at 16.5 stone. I reached my target of 8 stone 12lb in 2010. I've basically maintained my target since then with the odd blip! I'm currently at 9 stone 6. I was lucky enough to receive funding from the NHS for a tummy tuck and had the op in October last year. I can honestly say it's only now that I feel the old me has gone, it's taken 4.5 years of hard work and surgery to get here but it's so been worth it. Don't get me wrong, it's still a battle every day as I truly believe I'm addicted to food, I'm a binger, but after every binge and bad day I draw a line under it and start again. I will never go back to the miserable person I was before.

Anyway I'm rambling, I'm looking forward to getting to know you all :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. missclare85

missclare85 Silver Member

Wow you did amazing!!!!!
    well done!!!
    welcome to the site lovely!! Everyone is fab! Ive been here myself a millon times and always welcomed back xxxx

4. Voluptuous

Voluptuous Full Member

Wow, that's an amazing loss. Well done. X

5. Superfree Princess

Superfree Princess Silver Member

Wow, what an amazing loss! Welcome :)

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app