newbie :)

Discussion in 'SlimFast' started by mumtolily, 3 May 2014 Social URL.

1. mumtolily

mumtolily Member

hello everyone i started slimmingworld in january but it works out too expensive so im starting the slimfast diet on monday! im so so excited. im looking forward to losing more weight!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. miss_marshmallow

miss_marshmallow Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st2.5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5.5lb(2.59%)
    hi mumtolily... i also have a daughter called Lily. :) good luck on slimfast. i had my first weigh in today and delighted i lost 6lbs :):) i stayed on plan and thought it was easy to stick to, i didnt find myself hungry at all which ive my fingers crossed week 2 is the same.

4. mumtolily

mumtolily Member

love the name lily. its really popular though! well done thats fab. i started today banana shake for breakfast, slimfast snack bar as a snack, strawberry shake for lunch and banana and half a small apple as a snack. seems all good so far we shall see if i can make it through the day lol x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.