1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by moonlite, 4 May 2014 Social URL.

1. moonlite

moonlite Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st4.0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st0.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(2.89%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Hi im on week 3 now doing good can you mix slim fast with this?also I still don't understand the concept I have quorn instead of meat until its grilled chicken. I eat rice and pasta with salad and jacket spuds and I doing ok I also eat loads of strawberries and melon just need advice x ;)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. nataliemurie

nataliemurie Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st10lb
    Current Weight:
    9st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(7.33%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi! I'm not sure about slim fast but can you tell me what you mean about the quorn instead of meat? I've been doing SW for 5 weeks now and I've been eating loads of meat!

4. bilsat

bilsat Really likes to cook

Start Weight:
    18st11.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st9.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st11.5lb
    Lost(%):
    7st2lb(37.95%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimmers World
    Hi Moonlight.
    Welcome to SW & this forum!
    With this SW plan you don't need to follow any other plan as it comprehensive. You can find recipes on here for almost every type of food that you would ever want.
    2 tips are 1/ keep a food diary, this can be used to locate any problems that you may have. 2/ write a weekly menu & only buy the ingredients for these menu's, this stops you buying "rubbish"
    Hope this is a help to you, if you follow the links below you will find my recipes!
    Pete