1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by liza1971, 3 June 2014 Social URL.

1. liza1971

liza1971 New Member

Hi All

Helllllllllloooooooooooooooo All :D

I have just signed up to MiniMins. I have been following SW for 2.5 years and reached my target early last year. Since this time I have struggled massively to stay in target and then to lose any extra pounds I do put on.

I have just decided to give up SW group as for the last 15 months I have paid out £375.00 and gained just under half of a stone.

Does anyone else follow SW themselves?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. MarieDK

MarieDK Well-Known Member

Hi Liza :)

Many congratulations on doing so well on SW :D That's a fantastic achievement. I know it's almost tougher to stay at target than it is to lose the weight in the first place from what I have gathered from the target members. Bit of a tightrope! :)

I do SW as an online member, from home and have found it absolutely fine to follow without a group. I am sure you will do really well.

Wishing you the best of luck keeping yourself in target range.

Marie xxx