Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Zobot, 10 July 2014.

1. Zobot

Zobot New Member

I've joined the forum as I'm losing a bit of motivation. It's my second week of slimming world and I've lost 2lb which I am happy about but it seems so small compared to what I have to lose. I'm determined to keep it up however and tomorrow is another day!
  2. holly xxx

holly xxx Well-Known Member

never be upset by a 2lb weight loss! - slow and steady wins the race, and you will be surprised at how quick those 2lb losses add up - you will have lost a stone before you know it and then you will feel like you have really achieved something, so i hope you will stay positive!
  3. libby41854

libby41854 Well-Known Member

I agree, slow and steady is always the best way to lose weight. Good luck with the rest of your journey x
  4. tweetiepie63

tweetiepie63 Member

I'm new on here too and like you been at it 2 weeks. Let's hope we can all keep motivated and keep going bit by bit like Holly said. Good luck
    Naomi xxx
  5. Fatbeautyx

Fatbeautyx Well-Known Member

losing 2lbs is a great start, So don't be too hard on yourself. Follow the plan and fingers crossed for another great loss next week :) xx
  6. Beccasaurus

Beccasaurus New Member

I'm new too, literaly started my diet this morning and registered here. Hoping the success of others will motivate me :fingerscrossed:
  7. Fatbeautyx

Fatbeautyx Well-Known Member

Best of luck Becca :D x
  8. tweetiepie63

tweetiepie63 Member

Good luck Becca, hope things go well xx
  9. Elvisfan4life

Elvisfan4life Well-Known Member

Everyone is different some people will lose 7or 10 lbs in the first week some lose doesn't matter as long as you lose. Often people who lose,most gain most and are yo yo dieters all their lives far better to lose slowly and regularly and,be able to maintain your loss for the rest of your life and be healthy,in old age...