S.loosy 76

Hi I'm Sarah 38.. from south wales..I'm new to this... started slimming world on Thursday. . I'm a mum to 5 girls.. 21..17..11..3...and 3 months. Looking to get to target this year.. wanting to lose 5 + stone.. looking to give and receive support and advice from alike people. .. looking forward to 1st weigh in on Thursday evening. ?

Hi I'm Sarah 38.. from south wales..I'm new to this... started slimming world on Thursday. . I'm a mum to 5 girls.. 21..17..11..3...and 3 months. Looking to get to target this year.. wanting to lose 5 + stone.. looking to give and receive support and advice from alike people. .. looking forward to 1st weigh in on Thursday evening. ?

Welcome....congrats on starting slimming world and congrats on joining minimins...everyone on here is sooo helpful and there is always a helping hand if you need one!

hi Sarah
Im from south wales I need to loose 4 stone .I havnt got enough confidence to go to slimming world everyone seems to loose ..except me ! I need a kick up the backside .I was so shocked tonight when i found out I was 14 stone an I am 5 foot tall ! so perhaps I should change my name to sponge bb ..good luck

Back