Newbie!

agee86

Hi everyone,

I've come across this forum whilst using another and it's exactly what I was looking for!

A little about me...
Currently trying to lose 3st 3.5lbs on the Slimming World plan.

I have done the plan many moons ago and although it's very different now, I know it works so I'm determined!

I have been doing it for 7 weeks now and lost 6.5lbs. I have got my half stone award, but then I put a lb back on :-(

I'm determined not to lose my focus though, as I've done so many times in the past with so many diets.

For the next 10 days, I'll be following the SP plan in a desparate attempt to get my stone award by Friday 15th July. I know this is a bit unrealistic and I won't be disappointed if I don't get it (especially as it's my 30th Birthday smack bang in the middle of the 10 days!) but, that's my focus and I like to think I'm working as hard as I can to do it!

Anyway! I just thought I'd pop by and say hi for now! I'm going to have a mooch around at some other threads, looking forward to seeing some motivation from you all!

agee86 x

Welcome and good luck on your journey X

Thank you all!

I'm quite impressed with myself so far this week (although I only started my 10 SP stretch yesterday), it's going quite well! I do have a weekend away to Madrid at the end of it though so that's fueling my fire at the moment!

I created a new i/gram account last night to help me on my journey, I know a few people use it as a tool for weight loss. My username is amiegregz_sw if anyone wants to follow... I can always do with some more inspo!

Wowza @Laughalot - that's amazing! Such a lot in such a short space of time, but doing it the healthy way :)

Back