Patrol gal

I do hope I'm using this forum correctly, please bare with me!
So Ive took the plunge and joined slimming world at last, it's been a long time coming! I've had 2 weight ins so far. I'm really determined to shift this weight!

Heyyy and welcome!! Yes this is thr right place! And congrats on the two weigh ins! How did they go? Beginning the journey is the hardest part, so you've done that, now just know, you can do this patrol gal lol

Thank you. My first weigh in I had a loss of 5lbs. My second I maintained but I had a party sat night and drank a little too much, so was happy to maintain! I'm struggling a little with the food groups tbh.
How are you doing on s/w?
Thank you for saying hi, lol

No need to say thanks! I'm actually on calorie counting, so I just count whatever I eat, I've been doing it for nearly 16 months now, the last five months or so I've been taking it easy tho, & back to be strict again got another 3,4 stone to lose!
What seems to. Make you struggle the most with the food?. Taste? Quantity? Preparing it? And you've done well to. Maintain! It can be a struggle and we all have bad days but KEY is to pick yourself up and keep on going..... :D

Morning, back to slimming world myself. Started before Easter and lost 6.5 pound in 2 weeks. Since then lost my way a bit, but Now back to it. Would like to lose 2 stone. 🤗🤗

Thank you. I've been good today. HEX bread with light cheese spread and ham for dinner. A banana an apple plus two coconut yogurts.
Having chicken and bacon for tea. Can give recipe if you like. Think it's 3 syns for the full pan. Which would easy do 4-6 meals

Attachments

• 20180411_190246.jpg
    20180411_190246.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 3
Thank you. I've been good today. HEX bread with light cheese spread and ham for dinner. A banana an apple plus two coconut yogurts.
Having chicken and bacon for tea. Can give recipe if you like. Think it's 3 syns for the full pan. Which would easy do 4-6 meals

That's brilliant! I'm. On calorie counting myself and I don't have ham, BUT do share the recipe please, I'm sure someone else will take advantage of it! We love sharing on here :D

Back