LizDesigns

Silver Member
Hey everyone,
Just thought i'd introduce myself. Although this is my first post I have been reading them all since I started SS on Monday.
This isn't my first time on SS. I first attempted it back in August 2006 when I lost just over 2 stone. However, I was then plagued with toilet problems and had to stop. Just as I was restarting in the October I found out I was pregnant and had to give up. So here I am again.
I've just got my head around doing it again, plus i'm 7lbs heavier than when I first started it.
I've only just got around to weighing myself and i'm 232lbs, arrrrggghhh.:cry:
This forum is great, I just wished i'd found it when I was doing it the first time. I'm so impressed with everyone's weight loss.
Anyway i'll stop rambling now, no doubt i'll be posting again soon with a big loss.
:party0019:

:welcome:

Welcome Liz and I hope you will make yourself at home and best of luck with your diet journey!

I see you have lost 3lb already! Well done:)

Love Mini xxx

Welcome Liz! Good luck with the first few weeks, hang in there! xx

Hi Liz
My journey starts tomorrow. but this site has been a real inspiration.
Good luck
Pinks

Welcome Liz Best Of Luck With Your Journey

Thank you so much for all your support. It's already got me through quite a difficult day.:cry:
From what I remember the last time round, the first 3 days were the hardest, but this time today has definately been the hardest.
I've even found myself tempted by my daughter's food, naughty naughty.
The one benefit of being on CD this time is that I now live in a house. So now i'm running up stairs every 40 mins to the toilet. Bound to be good for the old weight loss!
And Skinny, maybe we can be CD buddies and try and keep each other motivated. Nice to see someone else who's started at the same time as me.:girlpower:

Hi Liz

Welcome on board!! Yep the first week is definately a toughie but hang in there as you know the lbs will start melting away.

Keep us posted with how you are getting on and well done for getting through day one.

Gxx

Welcome and good luck to all the newbies...

This forum has helped me to get this far and it will help me getting to the end of my journey, well, I don't think even when I'm maintaining will I be able to stay of this board.

You'll all do fantastically and from someone who was new not so long ago - minimins are life and soulsavers..

all the best

xxx

First Weigh In

Hey everyone,
I've just had my first weigh in and have lost 11lbs. I am soooo chuffed!
Now i've got the first week out of the way I feel i'm well on the way to becoming my new slimmer, sexier, more confident self. Yummy Mummy here I come.
A big thanks to everyone for all your support and inspirational stories.:flowers:

Wow, 11lbs is fantastic! Congratulations, and good luck for your second week :)

Dee x

Good luck with the diet this week, I'm new too and finding this site a great help x

Back