Kaz65

Hi I am new to this site and just finding my way round.
I decided i wanted new inspiration with like minded people on the highs and lows of weight loss.
Looking at the site it looks like fun, and on tap when you need help and advice the most
Karen

Hi Kaz

This site has been fantastic for me... been here for just over a month & its really helped keep me on track!

I love reading about everyones success storys & the fact I'm not the only one who has a slip up... its how you deal with it that matters!

Good luck with your weight loss journey!

Linzi.x

Hi
I am loving this site already , i keep checking to see if i have any reply's.
Do you actually go to the meetings or are you doing the plan at home?
Kaz

I'm doing it at home as I dont like the leader at my local meeting am also doing it from the switch books and believe it has changed slightly since then lol
just hope it comes off lol

I am also doing it a home, as i too could not stand another boring meeting. I am doing the points plan .
I decided all that the meeting was giving me was weighing me ,and i can very easyily do that at home.
Kaz

I have just been viewing the weight watchers recipes on this site.
It is so much more interesting than going to a class in which you stand waiting most of the time !!!
Do you think that is the real meaning of weight watchers:D
Kaz

Can you tell me what Sw Angels are???
Also can you tell me how i know somebody has added a post to me .
I would hate to not reply .
Thanks Kaz :confused::confused::confused:

Hiya Kaz, I am taking part in a friendly weight loss challenge on the slimming world forum on here. I am in team SW Angels, and each Month, the results of each team are tallyed up, to see who is winning.

In terms of replies, i tend to just put the person names i am replying to in the post, but i guess you will just need to skim posts really, if you have posted a question, like you have just now, and are waiting for a reply.

Feel free to ask anymore questions x

I have just been viewing the weight watchers recipes on this site.
It is so much more interesting than going to a class in which you stand waiting most of the time !!!
Do you think that is the real meaning of weight watchers:D
Kaz
very funny ...i like your humour:)
at least you lose 5 pounds every week when you go!

Back